Hábitat Sur Natural Reserve offers a space for constructive, respectful and creative interactions based on a model of cultural vitality, responsible and purposeful tourism. We are a Green Local Business certified by Corpoamazonia, the regional environmental authority.
Through a collective building process we have developed a sustainable settlement where our visitors can stay, choosing one of our accommodation options:
- Lake cabin
- Day/night walks in the jungle
- Agroecology school and practical work
- Tours and Expeditions with Puro Amazonas
- Paddling and bici-catamaran
- Arts, crafts, local bio-construction techniques and culinary workshops
- Primitive survival skills
- Use of plants and medicinal herbs
Book with us your personalized package (transfer, accommodation, food, preferred activities).
Contact us for a concrete offer and prices.
* If you are interested in a longer stay in the Amazon (e.g. research or retreats), contact us and ask for our Residency Program.